Each month, any maintenance that needs to be done on your RV will appear on two lists. Read more on types of maintenance.
You can add additional information by tapping on the item. Adding additional information now will be great for keeping track of expenses or increasing your RV's value. Items with additional information show the paragraph icon as seen below.
- Action: The work to be done on the item.
- Date completed: The specific day the work was completed. This will default to today's date.
- Cost (optional): How much the item costs, in your local currency.
- Completed by (optional): Specify which service provider performed maintenance on your vehicle; otherwise it will default to 'Me' (meaning you!).
- Notes (optional): Any additional information you wish to add about the item.
- Recipes, photos, etc. (optional): Attach any photos of receipts for proof of work and cost.
Mark as 'Done'
Swipe right to mark an item as done. If you left any fields blank, they will default to the information mentioned in step one.
The item will then appear at the bottom of the screen with a line through the text. If you marked an item by mistake, just swipe right again over the item to return it to a to-do state.
'Snooze' an item
Swipe left to snooze an item, meaning that the app will remind you next month to do the maintenance. This is great for when your vehicle is in storage.
You can snooze an item as long as you want, but we don't recommend using it too many times!
Add more maintenance items
You may decide to do more maintenance than the app schedules for the month, which is great!
To add more maintenance items, scroll to the bottom of your 'to-do' maintenance items and tap Add a maintenance item. You can then select from the list of maintenance items you've added to your RV.